Copyright

  • All content, including drawings, images and photographs, posted on this blog are Copyright © All rights reserved. Please do not use or reproduce anything from this blog without my permission.

Friday 5 October 2007

TODAY'S lesson


Guess what! during lecture today, there was this girl
sitting beside me and she kept shaking her legs... it was
giving me a headache...kays not my point, after she
stopped, this other girl started shaking her leg, and that
girl beside me told her, 'erm excuse me, can you please
stop shaking them' . And i was like THINKING... you were
the one who started it etc... sigh, but i didnt tell her to stop
when she did it again... i dont know about the other two girls,
but i was certainly annoyed...
ARRGH!!!
today's lesson, practice what you preach...

No comments:

Post a Comment