Copyright

  • All content, including drawings, images and photographs, posted on this blog are Copyright © All rights reserved. Please do not use or reproduce anything from this blog without my permission.

Wednesday 20 August 2008

school update!

school just started like a week ago, so here is a little update. i got lost in school, yes it is embarrassing to say but yup... i asked a girl for directions and she handed me a map. AHH!
i never used a map around singapore; i just took a longer route, but eventually found my way,
i never used a map in hongkong; i just never got to my destinationas you can see in the above pic, i dont use the map...hahaha. i cant believe i actually have to use a map to get around my campus... hahaha.. gosh! yup, the map the nice girl handed me will be in my bag permanently, who knows when someone or myself might need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment