Copyright

  • All content, including drawings, images and photographs, posted on this blog are Copyright © All rights reserved. Please do not use or reproduce anything from this blog without my permission.

Sunday 27 December 2009

christmas highlights

our version of 12 days of christmas
On the 1st day of christmas my true love gave to me, an oakley sunglasses.
On the 2nd day of christmas my true love gave to me, two canon lenses.
On the 3rd day of christmas my true love gave to me, three lamborghini.
On the 4th day of christmas my true love gave to me, four macbook pro.
On the 5th day of christmas my true love gave to me, five distinctions.
On the 6th day of christmas my true love gave to me, six types of doggies.
On the 7th day of christmas my true love gave to me, seven boyfriends.
On the 8th day of christmas my true love gave to me, eight million dollars.
On the 9th day of christmas my true love gave to me, nine hole in one.
On the 10th day of christmas my true love gave to me, ten great grand children.
On the 11th day of christmas my true love gave to me, eleven branded watches.
On the 12th day of christmas my true love gave to me, twelve vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment